WolfGT

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
My name is Greg and my wife is Jennifer. My wife purchased a 2002 Wrangler Sport for me for a birthday present back in June. It's my toy. I have been wondering if there was some sort of group in the area that we could get with and go off-road. We are looking for a place to go and get into the hobby. I look forward to getting to know everyone and any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Greg,
check into Gulches ORV Park. It's in Laurens County, near Ware Shoals. Gulches has gotten many of us here intorduced to the Off Road side life. Its a great place to start and has levels of difficulty for easy to pretty hard core. I started off there and was able to do the easier stuff and watch other guys to the difficult stuff. Its a great place to learn and progress and your own pace.

The Mid Carolina Jeepers club is out of Columbia,SC. I'm Brooks the president of MCJ and would like to encourage you to attend our march Meeting which will be March 21st. It will be at Carolina Wings on St. Andrews and we usually meet around 6:30 for dinner and the meeting starts at 7:00pm. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh, btw, a few pics of my jeep. I got it around June of last year and picked it up from Mckinney Jeep Dodge in Easley. I doubt anybody knew the owner before me. The jeep was in excellent condition so I doubt it went off road very much. But if anyone recognizes it, please let me know. It's always nice to know the history of your vehicles.

photo1web.jpg

photo2web.jpg

Attachments

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Also, here is a project sitting in my dad's garage. Been in the family since it was new. 46 Willys CJ2. Civilian version. Bought new from the dealership.

46willys.jpg

Attachments

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Hey, thanks for checking in. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Things are looking up. About to get everything wrapped up and moving on with my life. I'll send you a pm.