GSSE Harlan KY August 3-5

We will be heading to Harlan KY for Grand Slam South East again this year. We have gone the past 3-4 years and it is a blast every time. It started as a Grand Cherokee event but the past years Ive gone I have been there are a lot more big buggies and jeeps than GCs so everyones welcome. We will probably be getting one of the black mountain cabins again, had a great experience with them last year. It would be great to get a bigger group from SC up there.

http://www.visitblackmtncabins.com/Black_Mountain_Cabins/Welcome.html

01tj

I had a great time there last year, but I doubt I'll be making it this year. I'm gonna start pulling mine apart today for some much needed maintance and upgrades before Windrock. Whos getting lost this year??:flipoff2:

Got it loaded up on the trailer today, but I didn't take any pics. Steerings all worked out and ready to rock. Needs a quick blast of starter fluid to fire up, but it's running like a champ.

Well the yota's ready to go, got the sliders on this weekend with major props going to bert and his new welder. whats everybody got left to do before the trip?