7-21 Gulches Ride

not in the mood to type a whole lot, cause its gulches and we all know our way around gulches haha.

some how these didn't really get all put in order. so sorry about the scrambled pictures.

DSCF2598.jpg
DSCF2595.jpg
DSCF2591.jpg
DSCF2587.jpg
DSCF2583.jpg
DSCF2579-1.jpg
DSCF2575.jpg
DSCF2567.jpg
DSCF2563.jpg
DSCF2559.jpg

Looks good mason. Did you have any issues with it?

Are you still stock arms up front?
yeah had some minor issues, but nothing too major. rear end worked great, which is more or less what i was worried more about. the first problem i had was the arb wanted to lock up when it wanted too, so we tracked down some leaks, and now it locks up, but the compressor stays on constantly, so there is still a leak somewhere... may be the line gillis gave me cause it was just floatin around in the back of his jeep. another problem is that the seal on the yoke of the sye is not really doing its job. it leaked a little on steep inclines. also totaled out both unit bearings, but all in all, it was a good day with minor problems. great place to shake her down at.

and yes those are still stock control arms up front :flipoff2: haha me robbie and marcus were talkin about it, i think im just going to weld a piece of plate across the bottom of the uppers and lowers for a little extra strength and keep it cheap. cause eventually the front end will get 3 linked too.

Heck yeah! Hate I missed that trip but overtime is always good for the Jeep budget.
Look like the bullet is working well. :cheers:
thanks man i'd say its doing alot better than it did before! and yeah overtime is always good for the jeep! :grinpimp:

If I had to geuss I'd say they were just worn out. I dont see a few hours of riding messing both of them up.
yeah they were just worn out. nothin too crazy. maybe got a little worn out winchin up shipwreck cause i got bound up. but its not like they are that hard to change, and i got spares.