WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
When I login to the forum, I go directly to "New Posts" (via the website, or "latest" via tapatalk. But over the last week or so, nothin outside of the main forum area is showing in these sections. For example, I received zero notification that there were updates to the bumpus or windrock threads under the mcj section. Even though there were many pages of updates. Even today there have been many entries in the bumpus thread but it has. Ever appeared in the "New Posts" section.

Last edited:
When I login to the forum, I go directly to "New Posts" (via the website, or "latest" via tapatalk. But over the last week or so, nothin outside of the main forum area is showing in these sections. For example, I received zero notification that there were updates to the bumpus or windrock threads under the mcj section. Even though there were many pages of updates. Even today there have been many entries in the bumpus thread but it has. Ever appeared in the "New Posts" section.
its working for me, anyone else having this problem? the settings all look correct, are you subscribed to the bumpus and windrock threads?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yes, but that shouldn't matter. The subscription just adds the feature of being notified by email when an update is added. The "New Posts" link takes you to a page that shows all new posts since the last time you logged in. Even new threads that you have never been to before. It is happening consistently. I haven't seen any thread listed in the "New Posts" page from the MCJ section for weeks. That is just the one I know about. Who knows how much other activity there is that I'm just not seeing.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
LOL, maybe they don't know this post is here because it won't show up on their "New Posts". Just kidding, for some reason, this one shows.

Everything is working fine for me. New posts tend to take a little while to show up on the side bar for me. I typically just use the "new posts" tab up top.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
A perfect example. I just opened the website and wen to the "new posts" tab. This tread showed up because brooks posted to it. But, the bumpus thread did not even though there are 3 new posts in it.

To make things even more complicated. None I the MCJ threads are showing up in tapatalk under "latest" "participated" even though I have posted to many of them.

In the past few weeks it's happened to me a few times Greg. Now that Brooks is back from vacationing and neglecting the forum, things have been back to normal.