The Jeep Wave

There have been many threads on the "Jeep Wave" so I thought I would write up a list of Jeeps and how, when and if I should wave.

Any Military Jeep- Salute, these vehicles along with the solders kept this country free for other Jeepers.
Jeepster (any year, any style)- Wave, they aren't 4X4 but still cool
Jeep FC (Forward Control) stock- Wave, stock they are 4X4 and cool
Jeep FC Modified- Must wave, cool to the factor of 5
Jeepster Commando (CJ grille 66-71) stock- Wave, 4X4, conv., Half -cabs are all cool
Jeepster Commando (Ugly Grille- 72-73)- Wave- they are the "butterface girls" of the Jeep world, but still cool
Jeepster Commando (any year) Modified- Must wave- Too cool for school
Jeep CJs stock- The quintessential Jeep- Wave
Jeep CJs Modified- Must Wave- these are the Jeeps everyone knows as a Jeep.
Jeep DJs (Dispatcher Jeep)- waving opitional- Yes there are a Jeep, but they are 2WD and most people only drive them for work.
Full Size Jeep (FSJ) trucks- Wave, stock or Modified, just wave
Full Size Jeep (FSJ) M715- Refer to Military Jeeps for instructions
Ful Size Jeep (FSJ) Wagons- (66-75) stock- Wave- These people are cool enough to own an older Jeep they deserve a wave.
Full Size Jeep (FSJ) Wagons- (75-91) stock- Waving opitional- Risky as to wether it will be a Jeeper or a yuppie driving, so take your chances.
Full Size Jeep (FSJ) Wagons (any year)- Modified- Wave- No yuppies here
Jeep small trucks (MJ)- See Full Size Jeep (FSJ)trucks
Jeep Cheokee (XJ) stock- Waving opitional- Risky as to wether it will be a Jeeper or just someone driving an XJ as transportation, so take your chances.
Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Modified- Wave, they get it, they are not use to other Jeepers waving to them so they might not get to wave back, but they will be glad you waved. Kinda of the bastard child of the Jeep family that grew up to be a prize fighter.
Jeep Wrangler (87-95)- Square headlights (YJ) stock- Wave, most YJ owners are know the Jeep wave by now, and YJs are becoming the CJs of old.
Jeep Wrangler (87-95)- Square headlights (YJ) Modified- Must wave, as I said they are being becoming like the CJs.
Jeep Wrangler (97-06)- Round Headlights (TJ)- Stock- Waving opitional- Risky as to wether it will be a Jeeper, just someone driving a TJ as transportation or some high schooler that had to have a Jeep, so take your chances.
Jeep Wrangler (97-06)- Round Headlights (TJ)- Modified- Must Wave, The TJs are becoming the new YJs.
Jeep Wrangler (07 to present)- (JK)- Stock- See Full Size Jeep (FSJ) Wagons- (75-91) stock for instructions.
Jeep Wrangler (07 to present)- (JK)- Modified- Waving still optional, Most are Jeepers but some just want the newset thing and have no intentions of wheeling it, but it is a Jeep and it is modified, so at least try waving.
Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ, WJ, WK), Liberty (KJ, KK)- Stock- Don't even bother waving, not Jeepers, not even close.
Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ, WJ, WK), Liberty (KJ, KK)- Modified- Must wave, true Jeepers with balls enough to go a different route to get there.
Jeep Commander (XK) Compass (MK), Patriot (MK also, shares the same platfrom with the Compass)- stock- Don't even bother waving, not Jeepers, not even close.
Jeep Commander (XK) Compass (MK), Patriot (MK also, shares the same platfrom with the Compass)-- Modif.... AWW who are we kidding, will never happen.

This just my take on the Jeep Wave, might not be yours, might cause a stir, but it is how I determine if I wave at oncoming Jeeps.