Spindle Bearing Removal

Yes. BFH. Punch. Lots of beating.

I soaked them in PB Blaster overnight. One came out fairly easily by driving a pry bar with BFH.

The other one I actually ended up knocking the needle bearings out and then driving a screw driver to the back side and it gave way without the needle bearings then you can sorta work it loose. This is also how we did Jays and it was much easier the second time around. I would order the poly bushings fron Longfield rather than putting another one of those GDMF'N things in there. They are prone to failure.

I would order the poly bushings fron Longfield rather than putting another one of those GDMF'N things in there.
I second this. Just about every race we go to someone ends up with a blown shaft in there 60 and when you tear in to fix it the needle bearing always falls out in pieces.

See how the races look...it there not scored or turning colors leave them...ur jeep never goes over 20mph it will be fine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Since yall bi#*h about how i never have anything good to say, heres the tech tip for the day.....use the right tool (common sense). two swift hits to this spindle driver will remove the bearings in seconds. Squeeze the three "fingers" on the bottom together and slide it into the spindle. One hit slides it down and seats it, the second hit knocks it out.

photobucket-29351-1342474007991.jpg