Clippa Cooker who has one?

Who has a clippa cooker or other method of cooking food on the trail? I am working on an article for our food blog at lander and would like to do a write up on one.

dam all you toyota driving greenwood boys start to blend together, yeah, looking back at his intro thread it was George, I was thinking dean got one from clippa last year after moab.

george you think we could cook something in that sucker this week or weekend and i could get me some footage of it for the blog?

I don't have one. Clippa has 2 weeks to wrap up his Phd so he is MIA. We mainly cooked tacos. Just toss in some hamburger meat or some chicken. Then we had all the fixins in a cooler. He just finished building his CnC table and mentioned making another batch of the cookers. If I remember correctly it takes a few hours to cook.

At Moab 2 yrs ago we cooked hamburgers, pork loin, chicken tenders and some other stuff I cant remember. It was all damn good and takes about 2 hours depending how much you work the engine

Looks like it is used to cook like the truckers do some times. They would wrap a roast in al foil and put it on the manifold. Of course they added potatoes and carrots and onions too.