bigblaze2

Hello all,

My username comes from the old Trucks show with Stacey David where he rebuilt an 88 k5 blazer and painted it orange. He called his project big blaze. Does anyone remember that project? In the end it was stripped of it's hardware and sold as stock:( Anyway, I had my 89 k5 blazer and followed Stacey's lead. It's got a 4" lift and I painted it orange, and I like to think of it as project big blaze's successor. . . big blaze 2. ha ha

I'm from Greenville and have taken Lucy (my truck) out on the trails. It's been a while, and all the trails I used to know are closed up, so I joined this forum to find out where all the good places are these days. And so I could get and share advice on mods/repairs.

Once I figure out how to add a picture I'll put up a pic of the truck.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Welcome. I got into wheeling with a friend and his K5 and I loved the Big Blaze build. Hated that it got parted like it did...

Thanks for correcting my spelling of Stacy's name. Here's a very short video of my blazer. (I hope I did it right

[video=youtube;ROISQeHggTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=HL1340848616&v=ROISQeHggTY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]