Dual cases
Square front driveshaft
Buggy springs in rear
4" trail gear springs in front
34" LTB's with good tread
Hi steer
Welded rear/open front

Will need a couple of shocks.

Beat up, cut up, and ugly but it flat goes and is a pile of fun. I don't have the time or room to use it or keep it. May as well let someone else get on the trails and clean up the yard some.

Will post pics this weekend sometime.

Call/TXT 864-871-0444

This thing either doesn't want to leave, or wants to go trail riding bad. Can't figure out which.

Haven't cranked it since first of the year...threw some cables to it this afternoon and it fired up on the first hit. Found a shock for the rear. Could still use one more longer shock to match in the rear. And def needs one up front to be perfect.

I forgot I got a grille, headlights, and marker lights from dean for it. So, have those to go with it.

Also, I have a Warn 9500HS winch with a new cable that can go with it for $500 if you buy "The Nelsonator". And, I have some of the Trail-Gear flex joint shackles for it. $75 for them. Was going to move the rear springs back and put shackle mount on the rear bumper to lower it down about 2-3" and take a leaf of of the front.

167a7f99.jpg

47efbc06.jpg

0a4de329.jpg

ee0a3efa.jpg

Bump...offers....I really want this thing out of the yard. It and the old 78' Ford are the last things left to finish my "clean up"