2005 Raptor 660SE, New carbs/jets, sproket, Holeshots, mint condition

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660 Special Edition. Very low hours and meticulously maintained. Purchased new at Performance Cycle in Greenwood, SC. I don't ride it anymore so I figured i'd let it get a new owner who has time to appreciate it.

Upgrades:
-Just rebuilt both carbs and serviced entire ATV. Also has jet kit.
-Like new ITP Holeshots (soft compound) I also have the original tires and a set of wheels to mount them on.
-SunStar sproket geared for better acceleration. I think it's 4 or 5 teeth larger. I have the original as well.
-Fully tuneable shocks off of a YFZ-450 (and I have the originals).
-Lowered around 3" from stock with wishbone flip (done correctly) and can be reversed if you wanted it higher.

Raptor performs very well on any conditions. Local trails, MX track, etc. Very quick and fun to ride.

This Raptor has been very well kept up and needs nothing. Probably one of the cleanest used ATV's on the market. Never rolled, flipped, wrecked, damaged in any way shape or form.

The only trades I would consider would be a small utility trailer 6x12 ish in very good condition. PLUS CASH!

Call Matt at 864-871-0444 Call/TXT prefered. Please no calls after 10PM

$2500 OBO

I have a bunch of pictures taken of this thing and can give you a link to them or email them.

DSC04703.jpg

DSC04705.jpg

DSC04707.jpg

DSC04710.jpg

DSC04713.jpg