TJ Trackbar mount removal

How did you guys with TJ's running panhards not in stock location get rid of that pesky factory frame mount? Anyone incorporate it into there panhard mount for support?

I have a ruff stuff or Barnes I can't remember frame panhard bracket that I'm using (have inside frame or outside frame brackets to choose from) and that damn things in the way and looks like its going to be a bitch to remove. I'm sure I can get it off with 25 cut off wheels on a 4" grinder but that's not how I'm trying to spend my day. Has to be another way to do it.

I ground most of mine off them said screw it...its strong cast steel....u can get an idea off Clayton offroad if u wanted to try to reuse it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Are you talking about the front or rear factory bracket? Cutoff wheel and cold chisel for the rear and plasma cutter, air hammer, 3lb mini sledge, chisel, and some C-4 for the front one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well lucky for me, if i can get the stupid draglink off my box i'll have all the space in the world, need to find my pickle fork in my mess. I'm spoiled when it comes to some tools and i hate having to overwork something (lazy), i'd rather just cut it off with a plasma or torch and fix the consquences of doing it later. I'll hook the steering up and see what i'm working with room wise.

I think I took a sawzall to mine and cut it off flush with the bottom of the rail. then took the grinder to what was left and on the inside of the rail.