Tire shop

Well the tires are crap on my tundra and I don't want to order brand new tires before I lift the truck a little more. My friend gave me a free set of used nittos and I had to patch a spot on the sidewall which I know isn't the safest but I patched it from the inside and did it right. My worry is findin a place that will put them on with that one tire patched the ways it is. Anybody on the forum know somebody that would do them? They won't be on the truck long just a temporary fix. Thanks for any help!

01tj

If its not to noticable, put it on the rim your self and get somewhere to balance it. I would think Gillis has ran a few tires with a sidewall patch, but I don't know if he even had them balanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Na, not at all. I'd just take what you have now somewhere and try to pass it off. Take it to a shitty tire shop, not a Firestone or chain style place.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The guys at CFS have a machine to mount tires. But you would have to get them balanced elsewhere.... or just put dynabeads in them and call it a day.