Foothills 4x4

Was pulling out of Allen Arms tonight and noticed this sign on the side of a building on poinsette hwy here in Greenville. Does anybody know anything about this place and if it is still open?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
All I know is its where Charlie Center went to work when he quit working out of his home garage. I don't know if they're still open.

As far as I know they are. Same place as East Coast Diff as well. Buddy machined my aluminum links a couple months ago. They did a great job and a very reasonable price.

Yeah, thems pretty good folks up there. I bought my spare Krawler from them years ago. Charlie sold it to me but pretty sure it came from Buddy.

01tj

What is it a fab shop??? Do they keep parts in stocks??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
I know they have a good bit of stuff in stock. He keeps Yukon blank shafts and cuts and resplines them for your application. They do alot of machine work, drilling and milling knuckles, links, etc. Croft told me they were building a desert racing truck in there a year or so ago. I think they went to Baja 1000 with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been around for a long time and have maintained a reputation as a capable retail and fab shop. I live near them and every time I drive by there are 2 or 3 vehicles sitting outside while they're working on 2 or 3 more inside so I assume they're doing a solid amount of business.