kjt4x4

Hey everyone, my name is Kelvin. I grew up in Woodruff SC. I'm a senior in Mechanical Engineering at Clemson. I'm part of Clemson Offroad even though I haven't had time to do anything with them these past two semesters. I'm just sold my jeep a couple months ago because me and my brother got tired of messing with the unibody. I'm currently looking for a wrangler, although I may wait a couple months so that way I can afford one in better shape. I currently am driving a 98 F-150 4x4. My fiance and I geocache whenever we get the time, take the atvs out to some local parks, hike, fish and so on.

I found out recently that I have a job lined up after graduation so hopefully I can get started on jeeps again.

Thats great news with the job lined up after graduation. I'm a ME graduate of Florida Atlantic University but am going to Clemson at the ICAR campus. Hopefully I'll get a job lined up when I graduate too, fingers crossed.

--Justin

I think I lucked up and got this Job. They have me starting part time this coming monday. I guess it worked out for them that I only have class on Tuesday an Thursdays this semester.

How is ICAR?
Kurfess still there?

ICAR's good, Its new for me to be the minority (country of origin, language). I think there's only at most 20% US citizens in the program. We're just getting into 'due date season' I guess you could call it. Got a midterm today and projects due every other week through April. Yep, Dr. Kurfess is still here, although, most of the time he's out on the road so I never see him around much. Good luck with the job on Monday!

--Justin