Mid carolina steel

i went out to mid carolina steel today. and i wanna say i was very impressed with their prices. if you get their surplus stuff its only 45 cents a pound!! i picked up a 24x42 piece of 1/4 inch plate for 47 dollars cut!!

many of yall probably already know about how great their prices are, but i just wanted to spread the word that their prices are great if you dont mind cleaning up some surface rust!

yeah great prices on everything! and as j.r. said, they literally have every size you can imagine, anything from skinny sheets, to 3 inch thick sheets.

and cole next time i go out there im taking you!! how much does the commercial account take off?

yeah great prices on everything! and as j.r. said, they literally have every size you can imagine, anything from skinny sheets, to 3 inch thick sheets.

and cole next time i go out there im taking you!! how much does the commercial account take off?
The discount only works when you get new metal but I don't remember how much but it's better than paying retail