2012JKRubicon

Hi everyone! My name is Cal. I'm as green as they come to 4X4 vehicles. WTF?! I know. I'm almost thirty and I've never owned a 4X4 vehicle. And to top it off, I love the outdoors; the mountains (winter and summer), the beach and everything in between. So when I decided to take the next step I didn't take a step, I think I pole vaulted straight to the top; 2012 JK Rubicon. This whole time, sense I could drive, I've been missing out! Why the hell haven't I owned a Jeep before? We'll I can tell you this, I'll NEVER get rid of this Jeep! This thing is awesome right out the box. I've owned it for about 2 weeks now and I just had a chance to take it off road to some place called 33.?.? Not only did it surprise me but it surprised the guy, Eric, that took me. Hills? More like mounds. Ruts? More like cracks. I had so much fun.

So, now that I own a Jeep I feel the sky's the limit; though my wallet begs to differ. LOL. I'd really like to check out a "group ride" someday this summer or maybe even a club. All I's know is that this is super fun and I bet it's even "funner" with a group.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you on the trails,
Cal

yeah the jeep thing is definitely the best thing that can happen to a man. but i see you're in irmo you should come join MCJ! Can't wait to see you on the trails, and i drive the silver highlined tj in irmo if you've seen me driving around.

Welcome to Jeeps and OffroadSC, there is a wealth of knowledge in the MidCarolina Jeepers members, you should come out to one of our meetings and join in.