Chris May Day @ Gulches June 30th

I haven't decided on which ride to bring....I just can't convince myself the Nelsonator won't be a big ol' redneck yee haw good mofuggin time.

Marcus, not sure who else is coming. Ronnie said he's probably going down friday but has to work saturday. If i make it, ill be down just for the day saturday. My tranny is the only thing im worried about. May just change the fluid and cross my fingers.

All else fails, may just throw the 400 in the bed of the flat biller killer and buzz around and watch the buggies.

Park Conditions for Chris May Day June 30th...Gorgeous and HOT. But we have a river with clear cool water and a hard sand bottom. Wheel for a while and then head to trail 20 or 19 and get in the river. Bring plenty of water. (remember this is a no alcohol park and it is not good in high heat any way)
We will have a food purveyor for lunch set up by the office. Because of the anticipated crowd we will be closing at 8:00pm this Saturday. Campers because of the heat and dry conditions we may be under a red flag no burn situation. (we may not be able to use the fire rings, decision on this will be made at check in.)

Thinking about coming out for the day Saturday depending on whether I feel like braving the heat. Skip, for us trailer queens, what is the trailer parking situation estimated to be like, will there be overflow parking somehwere else, or just first come first serve?