Harlan Kentucky March 24-27

Same weekend as Bumpus Cove... oh boy. Rough choice. Thinking... thinking... Help! Get it off me!!! :eeek: :grin:

I wish I could go, but all in good time. Definately a trip I make this year. :smokin:

well i done mad the swich ovair from that usjeeps site like erone else. yea i goin to harlan wit them palmette krawls. been while since i got out and rode. who all going from thje ole grup.

We should be getting there a little after lunch on Thursday. FYI don't camp at the beginning of the campground near the home unless you want a guided tour of the detention center. I know thats not where yall camp anyhoooo.

We should be getting there a little after lunch on Thursday. FYI don't camp at the beginning of the campground near the home unless you want a guided tour of the detention center. I know thats not where yall camp anyhoooo.
you talking the evarts side or putney side?

Evarts, first home on left when entering campground. They will take you straight to jail if they even see a beer. Good luck with that. I will die before I camp there again.

I have campsite11 under the willow tree. Looks like marcus, jerod, evan, maybe Josh, Tommy from Augusta and me and some stripper chicks from atlanta, so bring your $2 bills :flipoff2: