Not another Jeep!

Well, it looks like I'm back to wheeling again! I won't be in a Jeep this time, even though I have a lifted Cherokee, and a 4 popper TJ. I just scored a 73 FORD BRONCO with a 302/c4 combo. I will post up picks later, just got it running and road worthy, and haven't even got it into 4wd yet! THIS RIG IS LOUD AND AWESOME!

Found out by the trim tag that it has a factory 9" rear with 3.50 gears and factory locker, and a 44 front with factory locker. Just have to add 33s and a twin stick shifter to play!!!

You are correct Brooks, they are limited slip. They actuate fairly quick too! Gonna keep it this way until I put a few wheeling miles on it, then maybe get E lockers or Air lockers. Hopefully will be street legal today. Had some title issues that I hope are corrected.

Why don't you keep your comments to yourself. I'm negotiating some new wheels and 33" mud terrains at the moment, and will be installing twin stick soon. Just 'cause I don't want to hack it up to make something I can't drive on the street, don't give me grief.

Last edited:
No, I just was letting Mountain Goat know what I would part with it for. I would love to wheel it, but my 57 Chevy 2dr hardtop ain't selling, and bills need paid. Sorry I came off sore, but if someone wanted to know what you would take for your toy, wouldn't you oblige?

There is a 72 Bronco on Atlanta CL in Blueridge GA. for 2800.00 or trade for jet ski, and a 75 model Ranger trim on Charlotte CL in RockHill for 3200.00 FYI.:roll: I wouldn't part with mine for double the latter.

Last edited: