SC RC Crawlers Competition #3 @ Spartanburg March 26th

Well we've held 2 competitions this year and had at least 15 drivers from all over the state as well as several from NC. I thought I'd throw this up here in case any of you missed it before or if you might live closer to this next event and want to check it out.

We will be competing at the Spartanburg Fairgrounds man made course on March 26th. Course setup will start at 9am and the driver's meeting and competition should start at 10am or shortly after. We will be running three courses of 7 gates each with a 5 minute time limit on each course. The top 5 drivers from the day will compete in the finals course.

There is no cost to enter, there is no cost to watch...so if you haven't ever seen one of these events this is definitely the one to check out. This location provides more traction than any other surface we have found and allows the crawlers to pull off some really nice lines.

Please visit the following link to get more information and see what it's all about.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303758

DSC_7486.jpg

DSC_7569.jpg

This event will be different from our past 2 events in that we will be splitting all of the drivers up into three groups in an attempt to keep drivers moving through the courses all day rather than having everyone run one course and then move on, which ends up taking up too much time. Although you would be split into a group, you will not be told which order you have to drive in, but there will be a 5 minute window that someone must show up to run the course. If noone is on course within those 5 minutes that course will be closed to that group and each driver that did not run it will receive a 50 point score.

Another change we are making is that we are offering to run two classes of vehicles. I know a lot of the newer drivers are apprehensive about competing for their first time. We will be running a separate class called the Sportsman class which is limited to shaft driven trucks without dig (if you have dig it must be unplugged and disabled).

If you have any questions please fee free to ask...