Hatfield & McCoy's show on History

I missed a lot of it last night but we dvr'd it. Tonight's been pretty badass so far but I'm only 15 minutes into it. Would be crazy living back then.

It's a 3 day epic night movie or something like that, Monday-Wed and they been playing reruns too so you can record all of them. It's pretty badass, wish it was a show and not just a movie

They love to stab folks before they shoot um don't they. Pretty cool show. I read up on the H&M and the history channel has it pretty accurate. They genuinely hated each other for pretty much no reason.

It's a 3 day epic night movie or something like that, Monday-Wed and they been playing reruns too so you can record all of them. It's pretty badass, wish it was a show and not just a movie
Their families would have to number in the hundreds for it to be a show, they barely have enough for 3 days at the rate they are killing each other.

My wife and I finally got around to watching these the other night, we have had them DVRed since they aired. We are about half way thru the second episode and I'm enjoying it for sure.
I was impressed when the McCoy dad came to the Hatfield house to get his boys, he said that Hatfield's souls would be damned and ole Hatfield said that he would kill McCoy if he mentioned God again concerning the situation. Them boys don't play!