Hano

-hano-

My name is JR, I go by the family nickname Hano (Hey-No), and I've been an active wheeler since '04. I use to be a member of Aggressive Krawlers, and even though that club has essentially went stale since Dave (aggressiveTJ) started building his buggy five years ago and never finished (still has it though!) a few of the members from that group still wheel together. I've been all across the country hitting various trail systems and still head out to Moab every other year, with plans for the Hammers or the Rubicon, added onto our Moab trip for next year. I wheel a 2001 TJ with 104" WB, Dana 60's F&R, ARBs, Stak Monsterbox, 40" PBRs and other misc. items. I've built it up piece by piece over the years, and it currently sits waiting for the ORI's to be installed, as soon as time allows. I am on the BOD for 4x4grace.com an offroad ministry and online forum with members primarily in TN, KY, VA, SC, and NC. I'm on about every offroad forum there is, and if you're ever in the Myrtle Beach area feel free to give me a shout.

Last edited:

VIDEO: Long set-up time....a guy before me rolled his buggy, so I was being extra cautious :grin:
Widomaker, Moab

Last edited:
Man that is tempting. We usually head out in April right after the EJS. But I'll kick the idea around a bit though. Pritchett is a good time, especially when you finish it up with behind the rocks. Helldorado is one of my favorites for sure as I love the more technical stuff. Where do you guys usually stay? We usually hit up the rim village condos for being close to town and most of the condos have hot-tubs and double garages which ain't to shabby either..

I figure the fall would be nice, April wasnt in the budget after I just finished my rebuild. We stayed on the dirt road out past BFE up on the mtn. Id like to stay in town this year, prob canyon lands campground. Then we could drive the rigs to pritchet instead of loading them up and towing them down that long dirt road then across town.

Well this year is our off year. Our next scheduled Moab trip is April '12. Staying close to town is nice, canyonlands campground isn't too bad from what I hear.

It looks good, we would go take showers there for just a few dollars. I wanna go camp out at Behind the Rocks one night. I think that would be pretty cool, were heaed to raush creek easter weekend if ya bored.

I just read your Build-up on Grace. Looks good! Did it take you 6 months to get everything together? How did you not get tired of the whole thing? And it sounds like ECGS is a good vendor for sure.

It took quite awhile, and I got tired of it pretty soon. It took a lot more patience and a whole lot more money than I initially thought! In the end it was all worth it. ( And Chase at ECGS is as good as they get.)