Free 33" spares

I just got some new tread, so the Nokians I had are up for grabs. They are sans rim, and have anywhere from little to no tread on one to a good bit on the other two. Free if you want em. Shoot me a pm.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

with Lack of funding, and the immediate need for new tires before I drive to NY for two weeks, cause me to settle on 33" good year Duratracs. I got them out the door for $198.50 a tire and a $60.00 rebate. Once I get my new Job, Im going to get a set of 35" MT's for wheeling, but for now, i need the better MPG's and wear.

with Lack of funding, and the immediate need for new tires before I drive to NY for two weeks, cause me to settle on 33" good year Duratracs. I got them out the door for $198.50 a tire and a $60.00 rebate. Once I get my new Job, Im going to get a set of 35" MT's for wheeling, but for now, i need the better MPG's and wear.
I have heard good things about the duratracs, I think they will do you well. New job in SC i hope?

I am hoping for SC, but at this point, I am willing to go where the $$$ is. Im sick of working my butt off to be broke. you know? I have an interview in Florence on Monday, so im keeping my fingers crossed...I need the $ so I can finish my 8.8 :)