The I done fudged up now rig......

Well..........uhhhhhh i couldnt fight it any longer........i got.....a........jeep......I should have worn protection.......
99 tj
4.0 5 speed
tube fenders front and rear (smittybuilt)
sliders (smittybuilt)
tuff stuff front bumper
2.5 inch rough country with 1.25 body
33x12.50 nitto trail grapplers
44 rear with trac loc and 373 gears
hard top and soft top with tinted winders
full hard doors

let the games begin......
2819778b.jpg
1028fe17.jpg

Last edited:
See, you owned one for a day and it spread like HIV. Now it's full blown aids. No worries Jimbo, we all know your a Toyota guy at heart. Anyway...I started in a Jeep so I can't really sypathize.

See, you owned one for a day and it spread like HIV. Now it's full blown aids. No worries Jimbo, we all know your a Toyota guy at heart. Anyway...I started in a Jeep so I can't really sypathize.
Make that "X" Toyota guy. Jeeps are only as good as a Ford, Dodge or Chevy can make um.

thanks for the support fellow jeep people...haha. Ive been gazing for one for awhile now and this one was the first one that really jumped out at me. Had alot of parts i already wanted to i had to jump.

I got spares and parts for this thing. I have all kinds of 30 shafts and a 44 shaft I'll write your name on them, I'm sure you'll need them.

Picking it up tommorow, 4rumner took longer than anticipated to put back together.....about 12 hours.....gla I didn't attempt it at Harlan...... Fudge ifs never again!!!!!!