Stolen dirt bike in Upstate, sc

My roommate got home today from being gone over night to find his 2007 KTM 450sx was stolen from the yard. It has performance cycle graphics on it and a rekluse clutch that make it stand out but other then that its stock. Battery is dead and doesn't have a kick start, with the rekluse clutch i dont think you'd be able to push it off either. He had it for sale on craigslist and had someone supposively coming to buy it within the next few days. Keep your eyes out for it, it wasn't locked up or anything so it was somewhat being asked to be taken.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/2930825016.html

Will do! Thats a sick bike! Those rekluse clutches are insane! Ill for sure keep an eye out next time im out riding. KTM's are exactally the most common bikes to see so hopefully it'll show up.

Ya well it was his dads friends that he bought from him recently after selling his jeep. Put it for sale because he wanted to ride it on the road and couldn't find the original owner to get a title for it. It's a bad bike that has 0 miles on it. That posting is his doing so I'll tell him to put the area code on it.