Choccolocco Mountian May 25-28

Currently planning on being there. While I won't be tackling boat ramp, I will sit on my roof and supervise.

Currently debating between a day trip or camping Saturday night.

Boat ramp backwards in the Ram Rod yeah C'Mon.... I may can make this trip however it's typically a booming day at the lake. I'll let yall know closer to time. Will also depend on how hot it is by then among other things

I have heard of Toyotas on 35s coming down boatramp. As long as you don't mind gassing it when the butt starts sliding around, shouldn't be a problem!

Bring spare pants.

I'd say most definately camping aat least two nights. I've never been to choco before but i've heard its a lot like Morris mtn. Looking forward to this! Bring the whole Greenwood crew. It was awesome wheeling with you guys!!

Wasnt someone at Harlan talking about a Morris Mt trip soon? Where is Morris Mt and how far of a drive is it? How far of drive is Choc?
"Do you guys know how to post videos to facebook?"

I think your right Marcus. I liked Morris Mt. when I went. We didn't get to do as much riding last year at the Shamrock Run because of breakage and hard rain. I am gonna go ahead and say I will be there for Choc. I will pass the idea around to all the Greenwood crew.

And Nick, Choc. is about the same distance like Marcus said. Two new years ago thats the ride we were supposed to do. To me going down that way is a little better pull than Harlan besides the ATL traffic.

I never liked the photos or anything about it. Just does not seem like the type of places i like. Im a tellico type of fool. I will beon
standby for new ride info.