Wilderness Trails Offroad Park April 2012

After having read about Wilderness Trail offroad Park back in 2009 I had wanted to venture up there for a while, but I could never find the time to go. Well This past week before OSCAR a group of us ventured up there to check it out. What we found was a 9000+ acre park full of trails, ponds, creeks, fields, cows, and mountains. We were only able to explore a little bit of it, we camped 5 miles from the entrance and we only covered a small portion of the park. I don’t know how much there is specifically for trucks/jeeps, but what we saw seemed promising. This would be a great place for stock/lightly modded vehicles to come check out for a weekend of camping and exploring. We had a blast camping near a large rocky creek where we could test out the RC Crawlers. Here are a few of the pictures we took at the park. Keep in mind we were only there for an evening and morning so we didn’t see much of the park.

http://wildernesstrailoffroadpark.net

oscar003.jpg
oscar006.jpg
oscar007.jpg
oscar010.jpg
oscar014.jpg
oscar013.jpg
oscar016.jpg
oscar018.jpg

couple more i found mixed in with our harlan pics.

oscar009.jpg
oscar017.jpg
oscar019.jpg
this is on the bridge crossing into the park from hwy 119 Its a big 4 lane bridge going into the woods...
oscar022.jpg
oscar004.jpg