First Timer From Laurens County

I registered some time back but never got around to visiting much. We are the owners of a 1981 CJ8 in running condition. Drivable that is but it needs some TLC. I am trying to decide which way to go with it. It was given to me by a family memeber with the stipulations of not to cut it up or get rid of it. It only has 63k miles. Sitting has been it's near ruin. I will post pics as soon as I get some on the puter. I am looking for local or near upstate SC jeep meets, swap meets, shows, and trail rides. We live just a few miles from the Gulches. Would love to meet other CJ owners. Especially Scrambler owners.

Troy Calliham
Waterloo, SC

Welcome to offroadsc. Not sure of many clubs in waterloo but theres a big crowd from Greenwood that wheel a good bit and get rather rowdy you could get up with. Seems that this board has gotten kinda out of the exclusive club thing and everyone just rides together.

I looked up this Spring Offroad Fest. The wife and I came down last year. We had a look around. It was hot as heck. If it works out to where we can we will be there again this year.

Welcome to offroadsc. Not sure of many clubs in waterloo but theres a big crowd from Greenwood that wheel a good bit and get rather rowdy you could get up with. Seems that this board has gotten kinda out of the exclusive club thing and everyone just rides together.
Why we gotta be rowdy?? Lol