iPhone app?

we are working on the program that lets it do this. We were hoping to have more supporters before we drop the coin on that part of the software.

i'm not sure, gregs was on when he started an he had to turn it off. I havent had a chance to look into it yet. Greg could maybe shed some light on it.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
When you go to post a comment, go under advanced options and you can turn it on and off there. But whatever setting you turn it to, it saves it, so the next comment will have the same setting.

yep, we turned it on.. and have been playing with it. I will stick this disclaimer. I've been reading some interesting things about tapatalk on vbulletin forums.. From the client side seems all positive and a great phone app etc.. I have read some interesting performance issues and problems on the server side that it can cause mostly on high volume sites. So, will stick the standard disclaimer, we do reserve the right to pull the plug on it if we see if it degrades the overall web interface experience on the normal browser side. I'll be certain to post up that if we have to do that, I'll let everyone know in a posting vs silently pulling it.

Matt