Legit discussion

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
the gorilla would man handle the polar bear!
I agree, right up until the bear takes one good swipe with a claw, or chomp's down with those massive teeth! Not to mention that the bear is a natural hunter/stalker, and the gorilla is not. I guess it has a lot to do with the environment it happens in!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I just watched the Discovery special on the arctic and they said that the polar bear is the largest living creature on land. With that said and the claws and teeth, I am sure the gorilla could be strong but not enough weapons. Maybe a picture of the bear on it's hind legs would make it more scary, but I go bear.

The gorilla. He's obviously wearing Batman's breast plate and has Popeye's forearms. I bet he fights better than Race Bannon too. Don't f*ck with an animal that eats doodoo and jacks off all day.

I see that the census is smart enough to see how OG a polar bear is. Gorilla's are pretty badass but no match.

I watched two guys (22 & 23 i think) get in a fight over this very same question, If it wasn't for my polar bear strength it would have escillated to something more.