Cj104

Hey, I'm Gareth. I'm from Greenville, and I went to Clemson. Now I'm back in Gville, married, and have a 16month old boy.

My DD is a 2005 Silverado Z71. It has an air intake and catback exhaust. I try to treat it well, but I use it for hauling and other truck-like things.

My Jeep is a 1972 Jeepster Commando (C104) with a CJ front clip. It has an AMC 360 with Edlebrock carb and intake and shorty headers and an RV cam. I'm almost finished swapping the T15 3speed for a 6.3:1 T18 from a Jtruck. It has the D20 tcase. D30 front, D44 rear (50" WMS :shaking:). It sits spring over axle with stock springs and 35" Mud Kings. Rock rails integrated into the body. PRP seats. It was actually my DD for a year at Clemson: it had a white hard top then.

Here's a picture from a few years ago. Only minor changes since then.

On the short list of upcoming mods:
Finish the T18 swap
Replace stock Jeepster front springs for bastard packs from the rear of a toyota minitruck.
Start gathering parts for f/r D44s

its linked from jeepstercommandoclub.com/forum, you will have to host it on facebook, photobucket, or here, that forum doesnt allow hotlinking to other sites.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Nice Jeep. I love the full size jeeps. I have had 3 grand cherokees and now my wrangler. But I love the classics. Nice ride.