New site

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Definitely a much better site. Somebody needs to do some spell checking tho.

Camping
Advance Resevation ONLY.

Hey Guys, BullDogg213 pointed me this way. I am the designer/developer of Skips new site. I appreciate the help with grammar and spelling as most of the content is cut and pasted from previously used info. If you find anything else, shoot me a PM or post it here.

There is a lot of work still going on under the hood and we're still ironing out a couple issues so please bear with us.

Also if you have any imagery you would like to contribute to the site, PLEASE let me know. I've got a dropbox folder set up and would love to have more trail pics as well as ANyTHING from Presidents Day.

Hey Guys, BullDogg213 pointed me this way. I am the designer/developer of Skips new site. I appreciate the help with grammar and spelling as most of the content is cut and pasted from previously used info. If you find anything else, shoot me a PM or post it here.

There is a lot of work still going on under the hood and we're still ironing out a couple issues so please bear with us.

Also if you have any imagery you would like to contribute to the site, PLEASE let me know. I've got a dropbox folder set up and would love to have more trail pics as well as ANyTHING from Presidents Day.
I was out there yesterday with my wife and it was our first visit. It was amazing.. got some video and some pictures. I don't remember everyones name but our guide was the front desk girls dad. We ended up doing thanks to him, 26 of the trails including a double black in our stock 94 cherokee. I wish I had pics and videos of us doing the harder ones but there was a red wrangler out there taking pics of us going behind them.

we ended up doing rebel blvd, 28 bad mamma jamma (hill climb), and Lil' Devil if it wasn't so late in the day we were gonna attempt sidewinder. I can honestly say we had a blast. we are gonna go out next weekend as well and take the kid with us and camp if anyone else is interested in going.