Ford V10 tuner?

Finished my first few fuel milage runs in my new tow rig this past week. I ran it under the conditions that it will have to handle week to week. I pulled my bobcat, ran around town, and pulled a light load to Greenville. I got 11.3 mpg, I was very happy with the power, and handling of the loads. 11.3 is ok I guess for a 8,500lbs gas truck, but I'd love to get a lil more! I'm wondering if anybody has ever used any of the tuners available for the V10, or any other fuel milage mods? What were the results, and what you liked best? Thanks.

I've benn looking into this as well for my brothers truck. Heard good things about 5star tunes. Custom dunes are the way to go, handhelds suck.

Bully Dog is claiming 30% increase in mileage with a $400 tuner. That'd get it up to 14, sounds pretty good Rome, but as we all know you can't beloved everything you read on the internet...

bully dog is a waste. Dont do anything unless its a custom tune. You can get it exactly the way you like and its usually cheaper. Ive tuned a few gassers and a custom tune was great. I had a handheld on one truck 6.0 cheby and you couldnt even tell a difference.