Bantam Trailer

So I founda guy with a few Bantam Military trailers. Not in the best shape, but workable with some help from some friends :)

He wants 400-450 for them. Is that to much?

Put it here as it will be a fab project if I get it.

what shape are they in? got any pics, that could be a good price if there is no cancer or bad dents. Mine wasnt much more than that and it had no rust or dents. but mine is an m416 not a bantam

Well, it might be a m416. I dont know much about them other they are the smaller ones that ook like yours. He also has a big *** one too.

THey appear to be in good shape. They both have some damage to the rail. One is in the front, one is on the side. I will see about getting pictures. I saw them walking through a field in McCormick last weekend and tracked down the owner.

Doesnt sound like a bad price. But condition is where it is at. You can always get a new tub, but stuff like the axle is harder to find. I got my first m416 for $100, but I totlaly lucked out and was in the right place at the right time :)

Hey can you post any pics of the bantam trailers. I got my bantam for $100. I want to build them for camping and put a roof top tent on it. Now i only need some money.

M151 rims for 30 bucks.

as for tires, he is looking to see how many he has....but 20 bucks per tire. he has 2 or three. They are used, but in decent shape.

Prices are negotiable if you think they are unfair :) I'll be texting you a pic of those seats shortly, and can send some of the tires as well.

I assume the tires are not on rims. Does he have any that are already mounted on rim? 20 for a tire sounds great depending on condition...

Brooks, emails getting kicked back. can you send me an email and Ill send the pics...

Pics of trailers put up in for sale section for those interested...