WTB: Wrangler Project

I'm looking to swap everything from my grand cherokee into a wrangler. motor, tranny, axles, suspenstion, etc...

I'm looking for any year wrangler, yj or tj. It can be clean or salvage title doesn't matter, but it does need a title of some sort. It doesn't need to be running or even have axles. Im basically just looking for the a tub with complete dash and a frame. I can deal with wrecked/no fenders or a screwed up hood. Straight frame is pretty necessary though since it will be street driven.

Let me know what you got.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
hm, I didn't see that on the rocker. I was mostly looking at the frame and it looked pretty good (just surface rust). Oh well.

Still not that big of a deal you could easily repair that. Sliders would cover that too. It would atleast be a frame and title to start with, if the rust was that bad he could pick up a new tub.

I have a 97 TJ that I started installing a 360 Magnum/4spd auto/ 231tcase in. I have the motor mounts welded in, all engine harnesses and computers,new aluminum V8 radiator, driveshafts, and exhuast systems for it. 4000 for all or 3000 minus V8/tranny/tcase and V8 stuff. Check out the jeeps for sale adds.

Last edited: