bluemister2 I'm NEW!!!

Hi, I'm Michael. 26 and live with my wife and 5 year old son in Rock Hill, SC. We are both in the NC army national guard. and at the moment gearing up for deployments this year.I've been into mr2's since I was a little kid, got mine when I was 18 and had the same one since. raced it on tracks and otherwise. finally able to get a jeep just a few days ago. I've been into offroading and such for years and now I finally can get into it. It's a 94 cherokee sport with 266K miles and really does drive like a champ. 2nd day I had it, first day driving it, took it on a few off the road trails and handled beautifully.

180434_102942839783458_100002032270528_14745_1561004_n.jpg

clean little cherokee. IVe always been curious about those mr2s, they look like they would be fun little cars. Welcome to offroadsc!

hey man im in edgemoor too fulltime though, and as far ive found theres not many legit public places but if your down for a 1.5hr drive URE is good and gulches in laurens isnt much farther. me and some buddys from tech are hittin up URE the 1st or 2nd weekend in april.

hey man im in edgemoor too fulltime though, and as far ive found theres not many legit public places but if your down for a 1.5hr drive URE is good and gulches in laurens isnt much farther. me and some buddys from tech are hittin up URE the 1st or 2nd weekend in april.
that sounds fun, I know where URE is. I have to see what the schedule is like for those days for the wife and I. I think I'm doining a military thing the second weekend. shes prolly doing it the first weekend.. don't know yet.

your welcome... oh and found out we both are busy the same weekend. I think the first week in april will be the last bit of time we are free before we are doing stuff until we leave. :/