nismo stuff

ive got a stock intake and an upgrade nismo CAI for sale for the 05+ v6 and a complete wiring harness for a 7pin hitch its almost all new i just never got around to putting the wiring in and im now goin with something different.

pm me for more info.

i know this is a longshot with so many jeep guys on here but i though i might as well try lol

ok so im keeping the stock intake the nismo is still for sale and so is the hitch stuff and as of this week ill have a full set of husky floor liners, a tonnosport bed cover, a set of shrockworks sliders, and 4 285/70/17 maxxis bighorns mounted on 17x9 buckshot rims for sale

the fronty is goin back stock and im gettin a play truck finally

Buy an old hardbody and SAS it with yota's. you could easily pull that with your frontier and not to many people wheel those. Marcus said theres a boy around our area building one on waggy 44's

yeah waggy 44s are the best option for hardbodys because theyre the right width and yota axles are good and cheap but the diff drop is on the wrong side and i really wouldnt wanna mess with flipping it, i would like to tow a hardbody with the fronty someday but for right now theres a 74 f150 for $1200 in anderson and ive always like those so ill probably try and get it and use what cash is left over for new tires and a holley truck avenger

Bad thing about that f150, there so damn big. There cool but big as hell. Especially since gas is as expensive as it is, id stick to a mini truck.

i saw that at save the gulches and as cool as it is i really want something i can drive on the street since i really wouldnt have a way to tow it. I have really been wantin a hardboy/pathfinder though theyre just harder to find. Also ive always kinda wanted to wheel a fullsize and i really wouldnt mine body damge on something like this thing and unlike that truggy i could drive it to the trail or borrow pawpaws 2500 and trailer to tow somewhere like gulches. As for gas im really lookin to stop driving unecissarily and this would make me lol