Looking for Fabrication shops

Well surprisingly I'm having trouble finding a Fabrication shop so I thought I would put out a feeler.

So here at le work we are building stuff and are looking for a Fab shop to make items for us. The only kicker is that many parts need to have their welds LPE tested and 10% X-rayed. We GOTTA have that. Of course no hacks or crap parts. A lot of stuff needs to be ANSI and whatnot. Oh and when I friggen call the shop and leave a message, they need to have the capability to call back. I ain't dealing with a one-way phone call kinda shop.

The closer to Atlanta, the better. I'm hoping to find something in Greenville. Not too terribly far from ATL and I can only imagine there are places nearby to support the BMW plant.

Anywho, if anyone works/has a shop that can do this or knows a guy who knows a guy or has used a shop, feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks.

What are you trying to have fabricated? Would it be a small order or big?

I know a good many people and places in welding industry I might could steer you to.

I would say right now, small order. Some process parts, some BS little brackets and crap like that. However its the process parts that are the main concern. Shoot me a PM with some contacts. I would appreciate it!

Sargent metals in Anderson should be able to help you I was told. It's by the airport on 24 I believe. It's a big place, about applied for a robotic welding job there last summer. Have a website and what not if I remember correctly.

Was also told Darby metals or lollis but I don't know as much about them. If that doesn't help let me know, guy I asked is kinda loopy.

Hi,I work for Redline machine in Properity SC,Our boss over the fab shop said to give him a call if like.Mark Hawkins at cell 803-321-7204 shop 803-364-4571