Coolant Leak Issues from Unknown Source

Maybe one of y'all can help me fix this, but lately, I have been having some issues with coolant leaks. It started last month or so when I noticed a decent sized wet spot formed underneath my Jeep. I took a look at it and it was leaking from the flange of engine that the lower rad hose goes over. So I replaced my lower radiator hose, and that solved the problem for a couple days. After that, she started leaking again, so I figured it was the hose clamps that were worn out, so i went and bought some screw clamps. Problem gone! or not, she started leaking from a DIFFERENT area, where the lower hose meets the radiator, and then I'm having some coolant drip from the fan shroud, and I'm also STILL having issues with the engine flange leaking.
Has anyone had an issue like this? It'll leak badly if it's really cold out, and it's extremely frustrating. This morning is jacked her up to try tightening the clamps, and I got them real tight, but there's still a very slight leak :pissed::pissed:

Thanks

Edit: the leak has stopped for now, but I'm sure it'll start up again soon.

Last edited:
$15 to test it and pinpoint the leak!
That's a pressure test, and a chem test on the coolant.
The chem test gives you a heads up on any impending doom! It basically tests the amount of CO2 in the system and let's you know if there is an issue with the head gasket.

I just do the test as a prevention method. Not that I'm really looking for that. It shows me that other cooling system problems are not from a deeper cause.