The mini duece

I bought this truck for 500$ and got a good foundation to start my build. It came with some pretty good fabrication already done to it. Homebrew rock sliders, rear shock hoop bilstien 5150s and 63 inch rear springs. 61c70079.jpg I found some 38.5s 54e34298.jpg I then went to trail gear and bought some shock hoops and 5150s for up front. 41c207c3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you have a good base to start with. How wild do you plan on taking this thing? PM me if you need a deal on any trail-gear stuff.

No auto. Just dial it in. Works great. What do you use at school???
All our machines are Miller. We have 1 or 2 Lincoln mig but they don't get used. I use a dynasty 200 most of the time for tig/stick and stick on a old syncrowave too. The mig/flux welding we do are wirefed based off millers too. I don't have much experience with Lincoln, always heard they make a damn good stick welder, but I will always buy miller, and won't buy another machine that doesn't have a digital screen instead of a knob of 1-4.

All our machines are Miller. We have 1 or 2 Lincoln mig but they don't get used. I use a dynasty 200 most of the time for tig/stick and stick on a old syncrowave too. The mig/flux welding we do are wirefed based off millers too. I don't have much experience with Lincoln, always heard they make a damn good stick welder, but I will always buy miller, and won't buy another machine that doesn't have a digital screen instead of a knob of 1-4.
The next machine I get will be a plasma cutter. I wana get something that will later on interface with a plasma table. Rite now my funds are kinda low tryin build my truck build my shop and buy all the tools. It's all getting there though.