WTB: 4.0 exhaust manifold

Im in desperate need of a factory exhaust manifold or aftermarket header for a 4.0. Dont care what it is as long as its not warped or cracked. Mine has a massive crack in it and its starting to piss me off. The cheaper the better. Let me know what ya got! Thanks

hahaha, steve the problem would be that it wouldn't be as efficient since the exhaust flow wouldn't be at full power. still be sweet though!

Yeah, i looked at getting that header because it was gonna work better with the turbo set up but that is on the back burner now with me needing chromos and the race season coming up. So im really looking for a used stock manifold for stupid cheap.

If you take it off I can bring it to school and get someone to repair it for you. I've not welded cast much but a guy brought a head off an old cub tractor and they braised it up and said its good as gold now.

Its probably not cast Steve. Mine wasn't cast. The new one I put on has flexible sections that is supposed to keep it from stress cracking like the original one did. Apparently technology is improving because even the aftermarket diesel exhaust manifolds are coming in sections to allow for swell and shrink.

Ya the newer ones i cant remember what year jeep did it was much improved over the older style. Either way, if you take it off i can fix it for you. I bring stuff in all the time