RC Crawlin at the rock pile in Chapin

Ok cool, I just have to remount my esc since it decided to fall out while I was running it Sunday. Did you get the 4 link mounts yet?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll have to ride over there one night, even though I don't have a crawler. How long do ya'll usually stay out? Some of us have work on Fridays...

I'll have to ride over there one night, even though I don't have a crawler. How long do ya'll usually stay out? Some of us have work on Fridays...
depends on the weather, we have been out there as late as 11, and drinking and talking in the garage till 12, but usually by 10:30 we are done crawling

It just dawned on me why you do it thursdays.....Cause you dont work on fridays!! Stupid DOT jobs.

But it still aint got nothin on the 2 and 3 am crawls in the 108 G with an 8 o clock the next morning and an exam!!!!

It just dawned on me why you do it thursdays.....Cause you dont work on fridays!! Stupid DOT jobs.

But it still aint got nothin on the 2 and 3 am crawls in the 108 G with an 8 o clock the next morning and an exam!!!!
I have to admit, it was nice sitting on the couch drinking a beer and wheeling at the same time!!!