UHMW material

Looking for some black UHMW approx 12" wide and 4-5ft in length. Don't know actual demensions yet. Anyone have experience sourcing this stuff. Seems like Mcmaster has it but their site is a PITA and $$...

i need some about the same dimension so if anyone knows of a place that'd be great. There is some place in greenville i was told about that has it cheap.

I was searching the web the other day for it and was curious.

Matt you tried JES on 72 going towards abbeville? They might could get it since they deal with industrial kitchen stuff.

I will give JES a call. Also if you find that place up in Greenville that has it let me know. Need some black... looking for somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2" thick

A little research tonight. Found that Piedmont Plastics which has a distributor out of Greenville (I think) has some 4x48 1/4" thick on Amazon for like $20. I am gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what a sheet would cost a little larger. Will post up results.

Damn. I even happen to know someone who works there and didn't think of that. Lol. You ever bought any from them there wes

Piedmont plastics (Greenville, SC). Priced me a sheet 1/4 4'x6' for $140.16. I will probably just order that in the morning... They also priced me 2 individual pieces 20"x6' and those would be approx $70 ea. So if you want perfect cuts they will basically cut it any length for you from the sounds of it for little to no extra charge. They did have to order the material and will be a week out on it.

PS, I am wanting 1/4 as it needs to be flexible where this is going. They can get whatever thickness you want.