Upstate transmission shops

Looking for automatic transmission shops around the upstate that you have had positive experience with. Ideally someone who has some Mopar knowledge.

I personally used Seneca Transmission off Wells hwy when I got my old ZJs rebuilt, and didn't have problems with it but I also only had the trans for under 10k. They cost around $1400 for the re build. I have heard a ton of negative things though from everyone else that I asked about them.

Tommy recommended RTP Transmission in Westminster and I'm leaning towards them if I don't find much else. I talked to a guy there and he seemed very knowledgeable but said that often the 46res cant be rebuilt if they get to hot and would likely cost as much as $2000, which is a little bit above what I am going to pay.

Called Stegalls and they said 1300-1600 for stock rebuild and he can look into different parts to try and build it. Greenville transmission was saying $2200-2400. I will probably bring the Jeep to Stegalls on Friday if I can get a trailer that itll fit on. Biggest problem I found is that each shop needs the Jeep and with it not being drivable for more than moving it in the backyard I don't know how to shop around for the best deal since every price is just an approximation.

Got AAA? Have it towed. Also ask your friends if they have AAA. As long as the AAA person is with the dead vehicle, then its legit.

I did that with my roommates ZJ. Said I was with the vehicle when it crapped out. Rollback came and got it. He owed me many sammiches. Oh and tell them to bring the big rollback. This will save everyone a lot of heartache.

Id order a reputable trans online and put it in myself before I shopped around for "the best deal". Looking for the cheapest often renders bad results.