New here from Columbia 01Tac0ma

Joining the boards to scope out some future wheeling events, not sure my truck would get along with many of you jeep guys but its done its job pretty well at gulches so far, I look forward to meeting/wheeling with some of you! Heres a pic of my truck

1206111507.jpg
and a little action shot
IMG_7713.jpg

Welcome to OffroadSC! where are you at in columbia?
Thanks! Actually outside of cola in the sandy run area but i frequent west cola and northeast a good bit so im sure id be seen around

Good lookin Taco. Not all of us are Jeep guys
Thanks, I knew not everyone was but i havent seen any newer model tacos either more of the older ones and sweet SA :( for an ifs its gotten the job doen though and has made it through everything ive put it through so far
My plans are to SAS once i get out of college though, just trying to knock out all the armor and other crap first!

Heres a link to my build thread on another forum if anyone is interested in wasting the time to check it out.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-builds/103427-01tac0ma-build.html

Welcome. I have a 98 Tacoma on 33s and a Jeep (kinda). You need to come to the ride feb 25 at durhamtown. I should hopefully be there in my tacoma and I think jimbo will be in his 00 4runner.

Welcome. I have a 98 Tacoma on 33s and a Jeep (kinda). You need to come to the ride feb 25 at durhamtown. I should hopefully be there in my tacoma and I think jimbo will be in his 00 4runner.
Eh i didnt care to much for durhamtown, the old part sucks after your first trip and ive riddin a bit of the new section, but there is a meet going on there in march too so id have to pick one and choose, whats the list looking like over here for the on in feb?

Thanks!

Welcome! Glad to see another Yota around. Makes me really miss the '95 Tacoma on 33's I had.
The 95's are one of my favorite for the grill but ive really loved up to this one and i cant complain about what i aid for it :D

Eh i didnt care to much for durhamtown, the old part sucks after your first trip and ive riddin a bit of the new section, but there is a meet going on there in march too so id have to pick one and choose, whats the list looking like over here for the on in feb?
They are having a gathering there to keep the interest of the offroad section alive. I've never been and good bit of people are coming from here so i figured i'd check it out. My tacoma doesn't like mud so i'll be keeping out of it as much as i can.

I checked out your build thread on tacomaworld, have gotten on there before but don't usually mess with it as much as TTORA.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Love the yota man! I have a sweet spot for them
Don't be talkin' about your sweet spot on here. This is a family oriented site. :eeek:

Nice rig! As for the Durhamtown trip. There are currently 7 of us from just the MCJ club going. I'm sure that number will increase. You are welcome to join us. Some of us are camping and some have rented rv's.

They are having a gathering there to keep the interest of the offroad section alive. I've never been and good bit of people are coming from here so i figured i'd check it out. My tacoma doesn't like mud so i'll be keeping out of it as much as i can.

I checked out your build thread on tacomaworld, have gotten on there before but don't usually mess with it as much as TTORA.
Im on ttora too bu i got started on TW and im still kind of getting used to ttora.

I was just reading a thread on TW about the meet coming up at Dtown in march and they said something about the place closing off the offroad section because they dont get enough business there anymore, Im with you on the mud though..the first time i went thats all it was on the old side cause the new side was closed for races but the second time i went the new part was alot better than the old IMO and only 1 pretty nasty hole we came across pic \/

IMG_3109.jpg

how did you find out about offroadSC? just wondering.
I actually saw a sticker on a jeep a couple months back on my way to work and ended up riding down 26 with him for about 10 miles and saw him for about a week or so but havent seen em since...Ive also seen it coming out of gaston as well, its a black cherokee with a hilift mounted on the rear bumper and i wanna say a whip or firstick on the bumper as well and maybe a baslket on top...its been a while but thats what i remember... I visited the site back then too and bookmarked it but never got around to joining till now!

Love the yota man! I have a sweet spot for them
Thanks!

Don't be talkin' about your sweet spot on here. This is a family oriented site. :eeek:

Nice rig! As for the Durhamtown trip. There are currently 7 of us from just the MCJ club going. I'm sure that number will increase. You are welcome to join us. Some of us are camping and some have rented rv's.
Ill keep my eye on it, im trying to swing about 4 trips now withing the first 3 months of the new year lol

I actually saw a sticker on a jeep a couple months back on my way to work and ended up riding down 26 with him for about 10 miles and saw him for about a week or so but havent seen em since...Ive also seen it coming out of gaston as well, its a black cherokee with a hilift mounted on the rear bumper and i wanna say a whip or firstick on the bumper as well and maybe a baslket on top...its been a while but thats what i remember... I visited the site back then too and bookmarked it but never got around to joining till now!
I wonder if that was larry did it look like this?

I wonder if that was larry did it look like this?
Nah i dont think thats it, i wanna say the one i saw was black or a dark blue but may have been green but im pretty sure it had the red letter Grabbers in a 33" unless he got new tires... Ill have to keep an eye out for it again and snag a pic

Nice Yota! I may be a die hard XJ guy but my thoughts are if you wheel it you are welcome!
Thanks, and trust me...its no mall crawler once i get out on the trail!

Welcome! I grew up outside Columbia and live in Travelers Rest now, store is in Seneca. Not everyone here is a Jeeper. I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser and a 1976 FJ55 LandCruiser.
Thanks! I know not everyone is but they are the most common sense thing to go with from stock for wheelin but one day once i build up the SAS parts ill be right along. I still give mine hell for it to be IFS and have done a few trails ive seen some SA trucks struggle on, a locker and good spotter goes a long way.
Ive always had soemthing for FJ's and th new 4Runners!