SC Radio Control Crawlers (SCRCC)

I thought I had started a thread about this way back, but I don't see it so I musta dreamed it. I just wanted to make sure everyone here that's interested in RC Crawlers of any sort knows that we do have a sanctioned club here in SC. We call ourselves SCRCC and we typically meet at least once per month for a competition including 1.9 comp rigs, 2.2 comp rigs, supers, and in some cases we work in a G6 event on the same day. Aside from our scheduled series comps we do have several members that get together regularly to run their scalers. This is usually in the upstate around Greenville and up around Hwy. 11 in the Pickens area.

If you aren't already signed up on RCCrawler.com you should be! If you visit the forum and scroll down to the SC section you will see threads for upcoming get togethers as well as threads discussing dates/locations for upcoming competitions. Hope some of you can make it to some of our events!

I'll get some direct links posted up soon enough, but right now RCC is down for maintenance/technical issues. :roll:

Just a heads up...our next competition will be held at Falls Park in downtown Greenville. We are looking at either the first or second weekend in March...and on a Saturday most likely. We will run 2.2, 1.9, and super crawlers. There are always several guys with scalers that run throughout the day. The park has a river running right through the middle of it that provides a lot of great water crossings and such. If you've never been to an actual RC Crawler competition you really...REALLY should come to this!