The Morning Doo

The morning doo is a place for random thoughts pictures facts rants whatever the hell you want. It's for the **** that doesn't belong anywhere else.

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. -- An armed robber was killed by a customer at an Upstate Waffle House early Saturday, according to Spartanburg County deputies.

The shooting happened at the Waffle House on Chesnee Highway just after 1 a.m.

According to an incident report, two armed men entered the restaurant and tried to rob it. A customer in the Waffle House, who is a concealed weapon permit holder, was also armed with a handgun and attempted to hold the suspects at gunpoint until law enforcement could arrive, deputies said.

Deputies said one of the robbery suspects pointed his gun at the customer, and the customer then shot the man, who died on the scene.

"The gentlemen said it scared him. He thought he was gonna die, so he shot the armed robbery suspect," said Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright.

The suspect has been identified by the Spartanburg County coroner as 19-year-old Dante Lamont Williams. of Roebuck, SC.

An autopsy was scheduled for later on Saturday.

[Kenneth Jowan Craig]
Kenneth Jowan Craig

Sunday deputies announced they had found the second suspect in the shooting.

Deputies arrested Kenneth Jowan Craig, 29, and charged him with armed robbery and possession of a deadly weapon during a violent crime.

The Spartanburg County Violent Crimes Unit is still investigating.

Wright said he made the decision not to release the name of the customer who shot and killed the suspect.

The incident follows Wright's recent encouragement to citizens to get concealed weapons permits and to arm themselves against criminals.

"This guy defended his life and the life of others at the Waffle House by law and by the Constitution. We will not be charging this gentleman," Wright said.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/30267025/detail.html#ixzz1kIEj1FLV

Saw that on the news this morning. Thats pretty American.

My check engine light came on the other day and for some reason my truck has been driving better then it ever has. Thanks weird Japanese gods for making my truck better when it's sick.

I discovered thechive.com a couple months ago and i'm hooked on it. They have all kinds of stuff updated daily.

An ode to steak
http://thechive.com/2012/01/24/an-ode-to-steak-30-photos/

I also spent 5 hours today looking for my dog who decided to escape the fence in my back yard. Luckily he was found by some guy down the street and spent the day with him, i called a vet close to my house and the fella happened to come by trying to see if he had a microchip, which he didn't. Luckily i called the vet and got hooked up with him so he could be returned. Next up, a microchip and a 10ft dog pen.

My check engine light came on the other day and for some reason my truck has been driving better then it ever has. Thanks weird Japanese gods for making my truck better when it's sick.
Yeah my light came on and its getting better gas mileage now......weird tuyutas

I discovered thechive.com a couple months ago and i'm hooked on it. They have all kinds of stuff updated daily.

An ode to steak
http://thechive.com/2012/01/24/an-ode-to-steak-30-photos/

I also spent 5 hours today looking for my dog who decided to escape the fence in my back yard. Luckily he was found by some guy down the street and spent the day with him, i called a vet close to my house and the fella happened to come by trying to see if he had a microchip, which he didn't. Luckily i called the vet and got hooked up with him so he could be returned. Next up, a microchip and a 10ft dog pen.
I hate you for introducing me to thechive.... chive on

Ive got a flat rate box i'll see if it will fit in there and i'll ship it to you or i'll see if i can somehow get it there.

**** damn cunt **** cocksucker vagina ***

^testing the sensor

Last edited by a moderator:
white text is your friend...

dont worry about shipping it, I need to get some money and a bike wheel from casey so I'll hopefully be seeing him sometime soon.

haha I was just wondering what would be censored or not.

I'll holler at him sometime and give it to him. Went by there the other day but he wasnt home. Didnt know he had a blinged out Ram now.

Hey Hey Hey!! Dont be hatin on the dodge! The guy wouldn't sell it with the flat bill so i had to order one. Should be rockin it soon. Got my giant fox racing windshield banner on the way too. :flipoff2:

And its not blinged out. Its all black other then the 18"s:smokin:

Casey if you get a fox racing windshield banner to go along with your star hoodie and flat bill I might just have to make you chug a 12 pack of pbr to punish you. Steve I appreciate you showing me thechive and also dropping my semester gpa by atleast .3 ...

Casey if you get a fox racing windshield banner to go along with your star hoodie and flat bill I might just have to make you chug a 12 pack of pbr to punish you. Steve I appreciate you showing me thechive and also dropping my semester gpa by atleast .3 ...
He eyes my Hurley hoodie every time i wear it to work.... hahahaha