AB's releasing a new beer.

If you have Netflix you should check out beer wars. It's a documentary about the little guy brewers, and how the big guys bully them.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll stick with woodchuck. Oh, and I just found another cider called Crispen. Not bad. Still need to try the Scrumpies that Brooks keeps talkin' about.

I'll stick with woodchuck. Oh, and I just found another cider called Crispen. Not bad. Still need to try the Scrumpies that Brooks keeps talkin' about.
After him Casey and Austin went to pisgah one spring break they came back and wouldn't shut up about it. I'd like to try it too.

I'll give it a try. I'm a huge high grav fan and don't get into domestics unless it's what's in the cooler. 6.0 is a little higher than ice house and I'm sure taste a lot better.

Wow how many woodchucks can you down in a day? if my wife came home and a bunch of woodchuck bottles were laying around she would think I'm having an affair and kick me in the balls

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Wookchuck has just as high of an alcohol content as most beers. Higher then some. You don't have to drink something that tastes like **** to get a buzz.

But I agree... Bud Light is piss in a can. And woodchuck is a joke. Lets pass around some apple pie if you want cider.... OHHHHHH and I have some peach shine that will make you call in to work for two days... hopefully I will get more by Harlan OSCAR trip or ill just brag about how good it was the whole time

Or you could drink Keystone. Everyone knows drinking Keystone light is like making love in a canoe.......

It's like fawkin next to water

Yeah, thats actually a Coors joke but Keystone is nothing but cheap Coors anyway.