Ebay...I finally got "got". Well, Kinda.

After using Ebay for 10 years or better to buy about anything I finally got screwed on a deal. You always hear of it and I think dang, that sucks but I have never had any bad luck. Well it happened....sorta.

Purchased a part for a car on the lot b/c LKQ didn't have anything around Christmas or before possibly. Last week I sold the car still missing the part and promised it to the customer. I assumed it was on it's way... I emailed the seller he sends me a tracking number and it looks like it will be here that next day. Drive all the way home from the shop when it shows delivered....NOTHING. I get pissed and email him. He says it was shipped to wrong address and he will fix it. Then tells me to call fedex and schedule re-delivery.

Monday I called FedEx. They laughed basically and say that tracking number was to the right address and the right person signed for it....

So, I figure hell I just got hustled on ebay by a guy with 400+ feedback.... rating was like 98%

Filed a complaint and dickered back and forth all week and it's not looking real good. I have very little patience. Got an email tonight saying I was refunded the $182 for the part plus the shipping.

Good for me I guess. Long story short, Ebay sucks.

Guess my point in this rant was why on earth do people think they can screw someone these days and get away with it??????

Its not the age of the car, its how expensive they are at auction. We just live in a crappy area without a decent enough yard to carry anything worth a crap.