If you had a $50 gift card to tractor supply......

I think I would probably buy flap discs and cutting discs. I seem to rip through those things in the shop. Don't think you can have enough at your disposal.

I LOL'd very loudly when i opened that. He could use it now big bastard. Need to see if i can get a Ag loan to feed him, he took out a 30lb bag of food in a little over a week.

Only reason i picked that jack is because it went up the highest compared to the others they sale. I've gotten 6 or 7 years out of my $30 advance jack which i say isn't bad especially with what i've put it through.

Already have an impact, Dewalt 4" grinder, and Drill bit set. A bench grinder is on the wishlist but my dad has been talking about getting one so i'll let him splurge for a nicer one and mooch until i get my own place/shop. I could use a die set though.

I have a vise now that i need to hard mount but it's on the small side, I'd like to get a bigger one but will probably try and catch a craigslist or jockey lot deal.

I have a pretty good stock pile of grinding disc, flap disc, and cut off wheels, everytime i go to lowes i try and grab a few.